Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Minnesota arrival completed!





After driving nearly 2000 miles and traveling along many famous historical trails like the Sante Fe, the Oregon and the El Camino Real, I finally arrived safetly in Minnesota on Monday evening. Overall, the trip went without a hitch and the car performed admirably. Little did I realize the battery problems that lay ahead today on Tuesday and the need to call AAA for assistance. In the photos, my good friend Jim is showing the Minnesota registration of my Honda next to the Arizona plates. That's me with the jumper cables, and the Italian Pie is where we had a wonderful luncheon, not as planned, but delayed by three hours. Good anyway! Well tomorrow is a new day.....and we have some great tennis planned...plus back-up transportation if needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment