Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tennis in Arizona during the Holidays!







Today, my son and I enjoyed some great tennis practice for about two hours. No matter how hard we tried and how much we scrambled, the ball machine in the end claimed the court. While watching Chad strike the ball from a number of different angles, it was pleasing to see his skill development in mastering a wider variety of tennis strokes including a very effective two handed backhand, which is not a stroke that I have in my reprotoire. With time, there is even hope that son will also acquire my drop shot and many spins, which to some are legendary. The addition of his new N Code Tennis racquet will certainly help.

















1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I see that you have passion in playing tennis. Visit www.halfhourpower.com it can teach a lot in playing tennis.

    ReplyDelete