Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Caribou Coffee Musings"

Just a few moments ago, I finished posting a blog on "Peanuts. While here in Minnesota, my only Internet access has been at Caribou coffee, and of course that means having a coffee, and that is not difficult for a "good Norwegian" like myself. What I noticed on the Caribou coffee containers were a number of different sayings that I really liked. They provide good musings for contemplative thought, so I thought I would share them here.

"Go home early and play with your kids."

"Life is short. Stay awake for it."

"Read your favorite book."

"Build communities, not empires."

"Get there on two wheels."

"Take the stairs."

"Kiss slowly, forgive quickly."

"Remember where you came from."

Now here's a good one. "You are as wonderful as your dog thinks you are."

"Run your feet, not your mouth."

"Technology is good, but people are better."

"Dream big, act bigger."

"Hold hands, not grudges."

"Tell someone you love them."

No comments:

Post a Comment