Monday, October 11, 2010

"Grandchildren leave Tucson for their new home in Phoenix"






This week, my daughter and grandchildren moved from Tucson to Phoenix. While I'll miss dropping in at swim meets and soccer matches and other events on a moments notice, I now have the opportunity to take extended trips to their new home in Phoenix which is only 100 miles away. As my daughter told me, "Grandpa is always welcome and we now have five bedrooms, and one is there for you."

Over the weekend, I shadowed the moving truck and had the opportunity to take few photos of the backyard, which included a swimming pool, a water slide, a basketball court and a play area for little Baby Iris. Nearby, I also discovered beautiful parks and water features, with green grass no less!

No comments:

Post a Comment