Monday, June 21, 2010

"Bush and Bulky finally completed today?"




With our daytime temperatures now in the 100's, I was relieved to bring my pruning, digging, and my gathering of other desert debris to an end. It is probably a good thing that our Waste Management Company only makes "Brush and Bulky" a semi annual event. All I know is that my body,after a weekend of work, is exhausted and is now decorated with numerous scratches, needle pricks and assorted itches from handling desert flora. As you can see, my helpers also had a hard day, however they were great workers, and I felt especially bad when they were carded by our local authorities as possible illegals. While I haven't heard back, they really seemed to be nice people. Their work ethic really stood out! I'm not sure we all work that hard? Well that's another side of Arizona!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment