Monday, November 22, 2010

"Sharks and Minnows and Baby Iris takes to Water"





Yesterday afternoon was spent in the pool and what a good time we had. Piano Man and Desert Princess talked Grandpa into a water game called "Sharks and Minnows". I was designated the Shark, and the object was for the shark to catch the minnows. Now, the pool was the largest I had ever seen, for me it seemed to be an ocean, because I was one exhausted shark by the end of the afternoon. In the meantime, Little Baby Iris, only 18 months was absolutely enjoying the water as one can see. And wow did Piano Man like the those giant water canons.....shot me down at least twice!!!! For tomorrow.....we will be on to Bocce Ball, Croquet, Tennis, Frisbee, and perhaps Horseshoes. Sounds like the old Shark can have a rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment